Ceilings "Starry Sky"
Modern technologies used in the assembly of stretch ceilings with the help of optical fibers, allow you to create unique projects in your interior. One of them is the stretch ceiling "Starry Sky". You can use the services of the company's designers to develop a design project, as well as the services of our masters for its implementation.
The stretch ceiling "Starry Sky" is an opportunity to realize a fabulous and incredibly romantic atmosphere in an apartment, restaurant, club, swimming pool or shopping and entertainment center. Our company offers everyone the best stretch ceilings, imitating the stellar galaxy.
Stretch ceiling Starry Sky: a real space in your home!
The starry sky is a flickering star embedded in a stretch ceiling, shimmering in different colors and creating a semblance of a night starry sky.
Fiber optic lighting system on the ceiling depicts all kinds of drawings. Such a starry sky enchants with beauty and scale.
What is the Starry Sky on the stretch ceiling.
We was looking for some innovations for our customers how to make them happy with new technologies and we start offering new generation ceiling a Starry Sky.
So the information below is systematized to the maximum extent.
So, the starry sky is called anything that at least somehow resembles a starry sky, on the ceiling. All that touches and relaxes you at home, after a hard working day - you can safely call the stretch ceiling a starry sky. Sometimes such ceilings are realized with luminous stars, sometimes just with printed, or stars, painted with luminescent paint.
STRETCH CEILING - ADVANTAGES OF STAR DECOR
A fascinating starry sky is not only a beautiful decor, but it has other, equally important advantages:
- The optical fiber is not heated, does not burn out and does not require permanent replacement;
- The system meets all fire safety standards;
- Consumes a minimum amount of electricity;
- light intensity can be adjusted;
- Moisture resistant;
- It is possible to use different colors, backlight and flicker modes.
Stretch ceilings with the effect of the starry sky - this is a great opportunity to make the bedroom romantic, the children's room is interesting, and the living room is mysterious.
Of all the diversity can be identified 8 ways to create a Starry Sky on the ceiling:
- using art photo printing;
- a ceiling with the use of optical fibers of light sources as stars with the help of an LED or a lamp projector
- combination of photo printing, with optical fiber and partially with diode illumination;
- a version of the starry sky with photo printing and diode illumination, the use of a programmable unit and LED light bulbs
- large points of light-emitting diodes;
- fiber optic technology with scattering Cristals Swarovski
- a ceiling with constellations, luminescent paint applied.
- Stars in the plasterboard-ceiling with the use of optical fibers of light sources as stars with the help of an LED or lamp projector
Star Ceilings - ALL options:
1. The first version of the starry sky - this stretch ceiling with a graphic image applied to it, is the simplest and most beautiful solution. In this case, a real photo of the starry sky or galaxies of high quality is applied on the matte film.
In this case, the white dots are the picture itself, which is printed on the film, and the light comes only from additional spotlights. This way best conveys the mood of the moonlit night with the starry sky. This sky is very cool to cheer up in the bedroom, after a hard day's work. When using this technology, it is necessary to provide nightlights on the walls or on the ceiling, in the form of wall sconces, to create a twilight and admire the stars in full force. Since the stars themselves will not shine, the lateral - not the basic lighting - is mandatory.
You can go further, and in addition to photographic printing on the canvas, use the entire LED ceiling light. Then when changing the color of the ice-backlight, the color of the glow of the planet and the stars will change simultaneously. The stars in this case will not be so clear and bright. After all, the light will be behind the film and in the places of a lighter photo print on the ceiling - the light will be more transparent through the film, and in places of the dark - it will almost not be visible.
The cost of a stretch ceiling with stars in this variant will be the most inexpensive, in comparison with the ceilings, where real glowing dots, stars will be built.
2. Ceilings starry sky using optical fiber. This technology assumes that the asterisks will be small glowing dots, 0.75-1 mm in diameter. This is approximately like a fishing line in the section.
As a light source, special light generators and fiber-optic strands are used. There are ready-made sets for mounting the starry sky from one generator and 150 fiber hairs. They, of course, differ in price, quality, a set of functions and modes, the presence of a control panel and other characteristics. The color of the stars can be only white, can be RGB - colored, can dynamically change the color, the brightness of the glow, there can be a mode of smooth tanning and fading of all the stars. In general, all starry sky is absolutely unique!
The technology is this: take a stretch ceiling and attach a light generator behind it. And in the film, during installation, small holes are made, through which a lot of small luminous fibers are removed. At the end, the fibers are cut so that they are flush with the film. Previously, stellar ceilings were traditionally made in dark blue or black, less often in dark brown. Now most often use stretch ceiling with photo printing, so that it was beautiful in the daytime, and at night - bewitching.
Stretch ceilings with a starry sky on optical fiber, perhaps the most optimal in terms of "price-quality" and the most common method of installation. Using ready-made kits for such systems, you get in one set of 150 stars.
The cost of a stretch ceiling, the starry sky includes the price of the most stretched ceiling, with fasteners and montage, a set of gadgets for the starry sky and the cost of their installation. And the operating mode of the generator assumes that the asterisks can burn all at the same time, then a part
attenuation passes to the next stars. And so the stars flicker smoothly throughout the period while "starry sky" is turned on. If the light generator uses RGB LEDs as a light source, then such reagents can also change the color of the stars and work according to the specified modes.
There are special light generators that would make the ceiling a starry sky, the price of which will be higher at times, but you will get the following effects: falling stars, flying comets, galaxies, constellations and so on. Imagine the delight that such a ceiling will cause your guests. A really super modern interior. Of the glowing points, you can create not just chaotically located asterisks, but entire constellations! In this case, a whole bundle of optical fiber is applied to the film, which makes a brighter spot. In the photo below - the constellation of a big bear in the nursery above the bed.
The effect of the starry sky can be realized not only on a blue or on a dark film, the stars look great and on light shades of the ceiling. Here, for example, the stars on a beige glossy film: bright, stylish, interesting!
An even better result is achieved if you initially take a film with sparks for stretch ceilings, which is offered in several basic colors. In this case, in the daytime, you too will sit small shiny dots on the ceiling. Sparks on the stretch ceiling make completely invisible the point from the puncture of the film.
3. Ceiling with optic fiber and art print. The third version of the star ceiling, which combines the elements of the first and second versions. This is the use of photographic printing of stars and fiber optic yarns throughout the plane of the stretch ceiling. What will be the visual effect, imagine yourself, simply turning on the imagination. Here you can add your fantasy to the fall of two or three comets. True, such work requires incredible accuracy and professionalism, but I am happy to undertake such work, because it is not just a ceiling, but a real work of art.
4. There is another version of the starry sky is a slightly more sophisticated version of the previous method. In this case, they do everything just as well, but on the film they print a planet and then highlight it with the help of LED strips.
And if in this case to use for lighting RGB LED strips, then the color of the planet's glow can be adjusted with the help of a special controller. So the planet can be from blue to bright pink. Again, nothing prevents from adding a meteorite or a falling star.
5. A variant of the ceiling with stars, the price of which is not frightened by most wallets - using LED dots (stars.) In this variant, separate diodes are fixed on the surface of the suspended ceiling, which actually emit asterisks. This option, perhaps, the most budgetary of all options how to make the stretch ceiling a starry sky. The disadvantage of such a ceiling is that the diode itself is very large and does not look like an asterisk, rather a large speck. And more diodes can not flicker, they work only in one mode, the mode of luminescence. But nothing prevents, for example, from diodes lay out some constellation or two. I'm sure, in such a starry sky you can teach children of astronomy.
6. Illumination using optical fiber and Swarovski Cristals, also the starry sky. The ceilings are carried out again with the help of a fiber-optic light generator and fiber, which is output through the film (this is the case with a "puncture film"). On the front side of the film, a special Swarovski cristals is worn on the optical fiber, which actually emits a star and creates a unique starry sky at your home, in a restaurant, in a club.
IMPORTANT. In all cases, when the starry sky is made, the ceiling with the use of fiber optic products, you should understand that the optical fiber does not conduct an electric current, but only light. Therefore, when installing such systems do not need a huge number of wires, do not need an electrician and a soldering iron. All fiber-optic generators are extremely safe both in operation and in subsequent operation. The ceiling with a starry sky based on a light generator can be a little buzzing, in the case when a cooling cooler is built in the generator. But this is more about expensive and very powerful generators, those that are used in public spaces, where the ceilings are made by the starry sky (apartments, rooms, night clubs, restaurants, swimming pools, etc.).
7. And the last option is how to make the ceiling a starry sky, the photo of which is presented below. In this version, the starry sky on the ceiling is applied with the help of photographic printing with fluorescent paint. Actually the ceiling will look like a homogeneous canvas, and at night, with the lights off, the effect of a starry sky on the ceiling will appear.
Installation of stretch ceiling starry sky, in all cases will be different. As you already understood, you first need to choose an option, and then it will be clear how to implement it. But one thing can be exactly stated that stretch ceilings will be used everywhere.
8. Stars in gypsum ceiling . Another very interesting and butget option, where stretch ceilings are not used, based on the use of optical fibers of light sources as stars with the help of an LED or a lamp projector. For this type of ceiling, a gypsum plasterboard ceiling of any color is used, but it is better than dark. From the front of the ceiling in the ceiling, small holes are made and optical fibers are inserted into them.
These optical fibers and transmit to the front side the light that will come from the lamp projector. The technology is not simple and requires high qualification of installers.
Such a starry sky can also flicker and change the glow modes. Nothing will prevent to create a constellation or a milky way. Moreover, using this method you can create whole luminous dotted drawings: a large flower, a butterfly, a cartoon hero or whatever your heart desires.
IMPORTANT. When choosing a method, you need to take note of the height of the stretched ceiling. After all, in all cases, the equipment under the starry sky hides behind the film. And sometimes constructively, it is necessary to lower the ceiling level by 10-15 cm. Therefore, determine in advance with the type of the starry sky, and with the firm that will mount it.
Additional effects on Starry Sky ceilings :
- falling stars
- northern lights
- rotation of galaxy
- flashing constellations
- flying comet
- planet Saturn rotation
- explosion of a star
The price of the ceiling of the starry sky in all cases will be different.
And it can differ at times and even dozens of times. Of course, the most expensive are the ceilings with expensive equipment.
The price of a high-grade star ceiling includes:
- the cost of the stretch ceiling itself - linen and installation,
- the cost of photo printing if necessary,
- the cost of fiber optic equipment and its installation.
Even with all the same conditions, the skill of the masters in this case is very important. Because all components are costly and should not be saved on professionalism, so as not to spoil the idea.